Advanced Prosthodontics Graduate Lab
Current Projects and Grants
Dental Materials testing; CAD-CAM process and Digital Dentistry Workflow optimization
- Crockett RJ, Shah KC. Transferring dentofacial analyzer into analog workflow with CAD digitization: A dental technique. The Journal of prosthetic dentistry. 2019 May 10.
- Chao D, Crockett R, Wu B, Shah K. Digital workflow for predictable immediate loading in the mandible by using a shape memory dental implant abutment system: A clinical report. The Journal of prosthetic dentistry. 2019 May 29.
- Crockett R, Benko J, Chao D, Shah KC. Digital custom implant impression technique for capturing the acquired emergence profile. The Journal of prosthetic dentistry. 2019 Jul 12.
- Shah KC, Linsley CS, Wu BM. Evaluation of a shape memory implant abutment system: An up to 6-month pilot clinical study. The Journal of prosthetic dentistry. 2019 Jun 18.
- Shah KC, Chao D, Wu BM, Jensen OT. Shape-memory Retained Complete Arch Guided Implant Treatment Using Nitinol (Smileloc) Abutments. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinics. 2019 May 11.
List of collaborators within and outside of UCLA:
- Dr. Ben Wu
- Dr. Chase Lindsey
- Dr. Alireza Moshaverinia
List of Lab Members:
- Dr. Varisha Parikh
- Dr. Robert Faulkner
- Dr. Brittany Kane
- Dr. Kristin Hutkin
- Dr. Pamela Lloren
- Dr. Greta Scmidt
- Dr. Daniel Lee
We welcome potential student who are able to demonstrate self-directiong and motivation and dedicate adequate time to conduct research projects on cutting edge topics in CAD/CAM, dental materials, bioengineering, bone biology, and prosthodontics.