Joan Pi Anfruns, D.M.D.
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Dr. Joan Pi-Anfruns was born and raised in Barcelona, Spain. He earned his degree as a Doctor of Dental Medicine in 2004 from the Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, Barcelona, Spain. He is an alumnus of the Advanced Implant Program, Department of Periodontics and Implant Dentistry, New York University (2007). He joined the UCLA School of Dentistry in 2007, where he completed a Fellowship in Surgical Implant Dentistry (2014). Currently, Dr. Pi-Anfruns shares his time between private practice in Los Angeles, CA and as a part-time Assistant Clinical Professor at UCLA with a dual appointment in the sections of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Restorative Dentistry. He is a Fellow of the Academy of Osseointegration and the International Team for Implantology.
Dr. Pi-Anfruns has been invited to lecture nationally and internationally on the topics of dental implants and bone regeneration.
- DMD, Universitat Internacional de Catalunya, 2004
- Advanced Implant Dentsitry, NYU, 2007
- Surgical Implant Fellowship, UCLA, 2014
- Dental Implants
- Bone & Soft Tissue grafting
- Academy of Osseointegration
- European Association for Osseointegration
- International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- 2n. place, UCLA Research Day, 2011