Thomas K. Lee, D.D.S.
Associate Clinical Professor
Director, Wilson-Jennings-Bloomfield UCLA Venice Dental Center
Director, AEGD Residency Programs
Director, Restorative Advanced Clinical Training Program
- (310) 825-5891
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
- T Lee, SG Kim, W Park: Prevalence of Implant Prosthodontic Complications in Private Practice Setting; IADR, March 2011, Poster/Abstract #1064.
- TK Lee: Evaluation of a university based post-DDS implantology program in General Dentistry setting. AstraTech World Congress, June 2008, Poster/Abstract
- Waked EJ, Lee TK, Caputo AA: Effects of aging on the dimensional stability of custom-made mouthguards. Quintessence Int. 2002 Oct;33(9):700-5.
- TK Lee, et al: Controlling Biofilm and Microbial Contamination in Dental Unit Waterlines. Journal of California Dental Association, Sept. 2001. Vol. 29, No. 9, 679-684.
- EJ Waked, TK Lee & AA Caputo: Thickness and Stiffness Characteristics of Processed Customized Mouthguard Materials; IADR, June 2001, Poster/Abstract.
Educational & Professional Background
- Certificate Advanced Combined Prosthodontics Residency, UCLA School of Dentistry, CA 1993 - 1995
- Certificate General Practice Residency, Valley Medical Center / VA Medical Center Fresno, CA. 1991 - 1992
- D.D.S. University of Illinois College of Dentistry Chicago, IL. 1987 - 1991
- B.A. Northwestern 1983 - 1987
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society
- American College of Prosthodontists
- Pierre Fauchard Academy