Maxillofacial Prosthetics Clinic
The MaxPros clinic provides the most advanced care to patient with compromised oral and facial conditions that have resulted from trauma, birth defects and head and neck cancer. We are an outpatient clinic that collaborates with the medical center’s head and neck tumor board as well as with referrals from around the country. Treatment is provided by Faculty or residents and international trainees who are already specialists in Prosthodontics.
- Dental implants
- Craniofacial implants
- Zygomatic implants
- All-on-4 concept dental rehabilitation
- Metal-Free crowns
- 3D printing and digital dentistry.
- Virtual prosthetic and surgical planning
- Esthetics with out compromising function.
- Facial prosthetics including auricular, nasal and orbital
- Speech aid prosthetics such as palatal drops, palatal lilts and soft palate bulbs
- Cleft lip and palate prosthodontics
- Nasal Alveolar Molding
- Obturators; patatal and pharyngeal
Hours & Contact Information
UCLA Dental Clinics
A Level, Room A0-156 CHS
- Providers: Residents
- Providers: Faculty
For questions regarding appointments, billing, or your care, please contact (310) 825-6510.