Sotirios Tetradis, D.D.S., Ph.D.
- (310) 825-5712
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Sotirios Tetradis, D.D.S., Ph.D. is the Senior Associate Dean of the School of Dentistry and Professor in the Division of Diagnostic and Surgical Sciences. He also serves as an advisor to the combined D.D.S./Ph.D. program in oral biology.
"To create knowledge, educate bright students, participate in patient care, and be in the forefront of technologic advances are exciting qualities of an academic career. UCLA offers the perfect combination of all in my clinical and research interest areas."
- DS422b - Radiographic Interpretation of Jaw Bone Pathology
- DS423b – Radiographic Differential Diagnosis
- DS300.07 – Advanced Topics in Oral Radiology (For Residents)
- D.D.S., University of Athens, School of Dentistry, 1989
- Ph.D., University of Connecticut Health Center, 1996
- Certificate, University of Connecticut Health Center, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, 1996
- NIH/NIDCR, 08/01/04 – 07/30/09
- PTH-Induced NGFI-B Proteins regulate Osteoblast Function
- NIH/NIAMS, 04/01/05 – 05/31/10
- Oxysterols Regulate Marrow Stromal Cell Differentiation
- NIH/NHLBI, 04/01/06 – 03/31/11
- RANKL/OPG-Mediated Control of Vascular Calcification
- 2004-present, Molecular Biology Institute (MBI), UCLA
- 2003-present, UCLA ACCESS Program
- 1999-present, Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, UCLA
- 1999-present, Dental Research Institute, UCLA
- 1998-present, American Society of Bone and Mineral Research
- 1998-present, Endocrine Society
- 1993-present, Stomatologic Society of Greece
- 1990-present, American Academy of Oral & Maxillofacial Radiology
- 1990-present, International Association of Dental Research
- 1990-present, American Association of Dental Research