Sherwin Arman, D.M.D., M.P.H.
- (310) 825-8082
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Sherwin Arman, D.M.D., M.P.H. is the director of the orofacial pain program at the UCLA School of Dentistry. He joined the faculty as a lecturer in 2012 and also had a practice limited to Orofacial Pain. He is involved with the American Academy of Orofacial Pain and the American Board of Orofacial Pain. His interest is to promote Orofacial Pain education to healthcare providers and students as well as the integration of Orofacial Pain education into dental education curricula.
Courses Taught: DS300 (Orofacial Pain), Orofacial Pain Resident lectures, Continuing Education
- UC Berkeley, (MPH) Master of Public Health Graduate Program. Berkeley, CA. 5/2015 - 5/2018
- UCLA, Orofacial Pain and Dysfunction residency program. Los Angeles, CA, 7/09-6/11
- University of Southern California (USC), Advanced Education in General Dentistry (AEGD) residency program. Los Angeles, CA, 6/04 - 6/05
- Boston University Goldman School of Dental Medicine, D.M.D. Program. Boston, MA, 8/00 - 5/04
- University of California, Irvine (UCI), B.S. Biology. Irvine, CA, 9/95 - 12/99
- Diplomate, American Board of Orofacial Pain, (ABOP)
- Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine (ABDSM)
- Neuropathic pain
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Primary headache
- Painful oral lesions
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Academy of Orofacial Pain (AAOP)
- Fellow, American Academy of Orofacial Pain (AAOP)
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)