Christine Quinn, D.D.S., M.S.
- (310) 206-5982
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Christine L. Quinn, D.D.S., M.S. is a clinical professor of dental anesthesiology at the UCLA School of Dentistry.
Editorial Board and Review of Scientific Journals
- 1992-Present, Reviewer, Anesthesia Progress
- Reviewer, California Dental Association Journal
Dr. Quinn's teaches Anesthesia and Pain Control to the predoctoral students, Elements of Sedation to the postdoctoral students, and courses in pediatric oral conscious sedation and adult moderate intravenous sedation through the UCLA School of Dentistry Continuing Education Program.
Dr. Quinn is a provider in the UCLA Dental Anesthesia Service. As such, she sees patients at the Children's Dental Center, the Hospital Dentistry Clinic, the Faculty Group Dental Practice, and the school's periodontics, oral surgery, and endodontics clinics.
B.S., Occidental College (Biology), 1980
D.D.S., University of Southern California, 1987
M.S., Ohio State University (Dental Anesthesiology), 1989
Dr. Quinn is currently involved in setting up a national system where dental anesthesia providers log all dental patients treated with anesthesia services.
Dr. Quinn is a Diplomate of the American Dental Board of Anesthesiology.
- 1991 - Present, Southern California Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, General Anesthesia and Conscious Sedation Permit In-Office Evaluator
- 1992-1996, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Member and Fellowship Committee, Member of Essay Award Committee (1994 - 1996), Program Chair for 1995 national meeting
- 1994-Present, California Dental Society of Anesthesiology (CDSA), Member and Board of Directors, Secretary 1999-Present
- 1999-2005, American Dental Board of Anesthesiology, Vice President and Board of Directors
- 2005-Present, American Society of Dentist Anesthesiologists, Vice President (2005-2007), President-Elect (2007-2009), President (2009- )
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Western Los Angeles Dental Society