Daniela Orellana, D.D.S.
- (310) 794-7796
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Daniela Orellana, D.D.S., is an assistant professor at the UCLA School of Dentistry. She joined the dental school faculty in June of 2015. She teaches in the pre-doctoral and post-doctoral curriculum. Dr. Orellana sees patients in the UCLA Faculty Group Dental Practice.
- RFE 303 Removable Partial Dentures
- RFE 306 Immediate Dentures
- RFE 305 Removable Partial Dentures
- RFE 310 Implant Dentistry
- Fixed Prosthotontics to Graduate Prosthodontics
- CL 403.10 a, b, c, d, Clinical Prosthodontics
- CL 404.10 a, b, c, d, Clinical Prosthodontics
Patient Care Activities
- Advanced Prosthodontics
Dr. Orellana practices in the UCLA Faculty Group Dental Practice. She practices all areas of advanced prosthodontics. Including fixed, implants and removable rehabilitation.
- D.D.S., Universidad Nacional Andres Bello, Chile
- Certificate in Prosthodontics, University of Michigan, Michigan
- Clinical wear of and caused by CAD/CAM materials
- Implant stability parameters
- Bone biology focusing on osseointegration
- American College of Prosthodontics
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Future Leaders in Prosthodontics
- International Association Dental Research
- Oral Rehabilitation Association of Chile
- Doctor Billy Scholarship Award, University of Michigan, 2011
- Chilean National Commission of Technology and Scientific Research Scholarship, 2010
- Universidad Andres Bello, Best Student Award 2008