Mohammed A. Husain, D.D.S.
- (310) 206-1696
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Mohammed Husain, D.D.S. is an Assistant Clinical Professor in the section of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology at the UCLA School of Dentistry. He is a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologist. He joined the dental school faculty in 2016, where he is actively involved in resident and pre-doctoral student education.
- Husain MA, Tetradis S, and Mallya SM. Intraosseous pneumatocysts of the cervical spine: A report of four cases and review of literature. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol Jan 2015; 119:e29-54
- CL 403.05 3rd Year Oral Radiology Clinical Rotation, Course Director
Patient Care Activities:
- Dr. Husain provides patient care in the Oral Radiology Practice.
- B.S., University of California, Berkeley, 2005
- D.D.S., University of California, Los Angeles 2011 - Certificate, Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Lutheran Medical Center, 2012
- Certificate, Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, UCLA School of Dentistry, 2014
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Clinical applications of 3-D printing
- Incidental pathology on CBCT examinations
- Effects of CBCT on therapeutic decision making
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- West Los Angeles Dental Society
- Dentsply Rinn Clinical Award 2012
- Dentsply Rinn Clinical Award 2013