Denny S. Chao, D.M.D.
Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
- Chao D, Crockett R, Wu B, Shah K. Digital workflow for predictable immediate loading in the mandible by using a shape memory dental implant abutment system: A clinical report. J Prosthet Dent. 2020;123(1):1-5.
- Shah KC, Chao D, Wu BM, Jensen OT. Shape-Memory Retained Complete Arch Guided Implant Treatment Using Nitinol (Smileloc) Abutments. Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2019;31(3):427-435.
- Crockett R, Benko J, Chao D, Shah KC. Digital custom implant impression technique for capturing the acquired emergence profile. J Prosthet Dent. 2019;122(4):348-350.
Educational & Professional Background
- Certificate Maxillofacial Prosthetics, University of California, Los Angeles 2019 – 2020
- Certificate Advanced Prosthodontics, June 2016 – June 2019
- Certificate Advanced Education in General Dentistry, University of California, Los Angeles 2015 – 2016
- DMD University of Pennsylvania, School of Dental Medicine – Philadelphia, PA 2011 – 2015
- BS University of California, San Diego – La Jolla, CA Fall 2006 – Summer 2010