Insoon Chang, M.S, D.D.S., Ph.D.
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Insoon Chang, D.D.S., M.S., Ph.D is an Assistant Professor in the Section of Endodontics, Division of Regenerative and Reconstructive Sciences.
RFE 209 Endodontics (Co-chair)
RFE 214 Endodontics
RFE 302 Endodontics
RFE 304 Endodontics
CL 402.01/403.01/404.01 Clinical Endodontics
B.S. in Biochemistry, UT Austin, 2005
M.S. in Oral Biology, UCLA School of Dentistry, 2009
D.D.S., UCLA School of Dentistry, 2013
Ph.D. in Oral Biology, UCLA School of Dentistry, 2017
Certificate, Endodontics, UCLA School of Dentistry, 2019
Past research focused on the molecular pathway and signal transduction of head and neck carcinoma in chemo-resistance, invasive growth, and metastasis.
Current research focuses on exploring signaling pathways, transduction, and detailed mechanisms of mesenchymal stem cells and dental stem cells in regeneration.
- American Board of Endodontics
- American Association of Endodontics
- American Dental Association
- American Association for Dental Research
- International Association for Dental Research
- AADR Hatton Award, 2016
- NIH/NIDCR F30 Individual Research Fellowship, 2015
- ADA/Dentsply Student Clinician Research Award, 2010