Bo Yu, D.D.S., Ph.D.
- (310) 825-8026
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Bo Yu, D.D.S., Ph.D. is an Assistant Professor in the Section of Restorative Dentistry, Division of Constitutive & Regenerative Sciences.
- RFE 101 Dental Waxing
- RFE 202 Conservative Direct Restorations
- RFE 105 Clinical Applications of Dental Morphology and Occlusion
- CL402.02b Restorative Dental Clinic supervision and Treatment Planning
- D.D.S., UCLA School of Dentistry, 2011
- Ph.D. in Oral Biology, UCLA School of Dentistry, 2014
Dr Yu’s research interests lie in bone biology and stem cell-mediated regeneration. Previous and ongoing work focus on: 1) the molecular interactions between inflammation and bone metabolism in systemic and craniofacial bone diseases such as osteoporosis and periodontitis; 2) epigenetic regulation of stem cell differentiation and cell fate determination.
- International Association of Dental Research
- American Association of Dental Research
- California Dental Association