Yair Whiteman, D.M.D.
- (310) 825-4736
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Dr. Yair Y. Whiteman is the Director of UCLA Center for Esthetic Dentistry and is a Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor in the Section of Restorative Dentistry in UCLA School of Dentistry. He received his dental degree from Semmelweis University, Budapest Hungary and a specialty certificate in Prosthodontics at Boston University.
Patient Care Activities
- Prosthodontist at UCLA Center for Esthetic Dentistry (2014- present)
- Private practice focused on esthetic, minimally invasive restorative dentistry, and implant prosthetic dentistry.
D.M.D., Semmelweis University, 2003
Certificate in Advanced Prosthodontics, Boston University, 2006
Anatomically Driven Transmucosal Approach: Tooth morphology and root form in soft tissue management of implant restorations
Minimally invasive, adhesive restorative dentistry: materials, techniques, communication and innovation.
- Society of Color and Appearance in Dentistry
- Academy of Osseointegration
- International Association for Dental Research
- American Association for Dental Research
- Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
- American Dental Education Association