Earl G. Freymiller, D.M.D.
- (310) 206-7398
- (310) 825-0834
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Dr. Earl Freymiller is the Bob and Marion Wilson Endowed Chair, Professor of Clinical Dentistry, and Chair of the Division of Diagnostic and Surgical Sciences at the UCLA School of Dentistry. In addition, he is the Director of the Postgraduate Training Program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr.Freymiller joined the dental school faculty in 1989. OMS Clinic: For appointments and inquiries, please call (310) 825-0834.
Dr. Freymiller is active in both didactic and clinical teaching at the predoctoral and postdoctoral levels.
Dr. Freymiller practices in the UCLA Faculty Group Dental Practice and the UCLA Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Clinic. - He also serves as chief of the dental service at the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center.
- D.M.D., Harvard School of Dental Medicine, 1984
- M.D., Harvard Medical School, 1986
- Certificate in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, 1989
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr. Freymiller received the Humanitarian Award from the International Academy of Dentistry in 2008
- Distinguished Clinical Faculty Award from the UCLA School of Dentistry in 2010
- Arthur Dugoni Faculty Award by the California Dental Association
- 2014 UCLA Academic Senate Distinguished Teaching Award