Lillian Cheng, D.D.S.
- (310) 2063416
UCLA School of Dentistry
10833 Le Conte Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1668
Lillian Cheng, D.D.S. is Clinic Director in Wilson-Jennings-Bloomfield UCLA Venice Dental Center, Clinic Director of UCLA Restorative Advanced Clinical Training Program, and Associate Clinical Professor in the Section of Restorative Dentistry at the UCLA School of Dentistry since 2004. Dr. Cheng teaches Advanced Restorative Dentistry, Combination Fixed and Removable Prosthodontic Dentistry, Emergency Dental Care, and Comprehensive Oral Health Care for medically compromised patients. Dr. Cheng has also maintained a busy private practice in Westwood at the UCLA Faculty Group Dental Practice since 2005. Her services focus on Advanced Restorative Dentistry, which includes Implant and Cosmetic Dentistry.
D.D.S., National Yang-Ming University, Taipei, Taiwan, 1986
Certificate, General Dentistry Residency, Country Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan, 1990
Certificate, Academy of Advanced Prosthodontics in Taiwan, 2000
D.D.S., UCLA School of Dentistry, 2004
- Member, Academy of Prosthetic Dentistry, Taiwan
- Board Member, Academy of Prosthodontics in Taiwan
- Sponsoring Organization Editor, Journal of Prosthodontic Dentistry
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, California Dental Association
- Member, Academy of Operative Dentistry
- Member, R. V. Tucker Cast Gold Study Club
- President, R.V. Tucker Cast Gold Study Club, Los Angeles
- Advisory Board, West Los Angles Hygiene School
- Outstanding Performances, Academy of Operative Dentistry, 2004
- Member in Good Standing, R.V. Tucker Cast Gold Study Club, 2009
- Health Care Leadership Awards Finalist, Los Angeles Business Journal, 2011
- Representative, Community Program of the Year Nominee, 2010, 2011, 2012